Customer Service (7)

Monday –Friday from 8:30 am – 3:00 pm

There are several options available for making payments. Speak to one of our customer service representatives to apply for automatic bank drafts or fill out our bank draft form and mail or fax it to us. Payments by check or money order may be mailed to PO Box 1045, Gatesville, TX 76528 as well as made at the office along with cash payments. A drop box is located in front of the building for making payments after hours.

Disconnect Requests must be in writing and will only be accepted by the land owner. These requests may be faxed to our office at (254) 865-7113 or mailed to PO Box 1045 Gatesville, TX 76528. You may want to consider transferring your Membership to the new owners if you are moving outside of our service area. Download our Membership Transfer Authorization form via the Forms page.

Billing address change requests may be faxed to our office at (254) 865-7113 or mailed to PO Box 1045, Gatesville, TX 76528.

A copy of the by laws may be viewed at our office.

6301 E US Hwy 84
Gatesville, TX 76528

You can download our most recent CCR Water Quality Report by clicking the link below or come by our office for a printed copy.

Click here for water quality report.

Meters (4)

Come into our office to locate the property on our maps. A customer service representative will assist you in determining what best fits your needs. You will be required to provide a copy of your General Warranty Deed that has been filed with the courthouse. The fees applicable for service will be discussed at that time.

You must complete our Service Application, provide a copy of the General Warranty Deed and a reading off of the meter, and a Transfer of Membership form, if applicable. Fees may be required to start service and will be discussed further with a customer service representative.

Texas Law states that anyone digging deeper than 12 inches is required to call 1-800-DIGTESS to have all underground utilities marked. A flat fee of $500.00, plus estimated water loss at customer rate, labor, materials, water sampling fees and any other expense incurred by corporation shall be charged on damages resulting from member and/or entity failing to call office/operator to locate water line before diffing or by hitting marked line.

Mountain Water Supply Corp. does not install or maintain the pressure reducing valve.